How can we serve your courier need ?
- Sign up (takes less than 2 minutes)
- Top up your account with the minimum account balance as per your chosen plan. This balance is like talk-time and has lifetime validity. It is fully refundable at time of account closure. As long as you have balance you can make shipments. The cost of shipment is deducted from your balance on delivery of shipment.
- Create shipment and print shipping label (takes less than 2 minutes)
- Prepare the box and stick shipping label on top of the box
- You are done! Just hand the box over to courier person who will come for pickup.
- You can track your shipment from My Shipments
Why partner with us ?
- Free Pickup from your address anywhere in India
- No minimum monthly shipment commitment
- Increase sales with Cash on Delivery
- Free insurance for Lost Parcel ₹ 2000 max or declared value whichever is lower
- Free POD (Proof of Delivery service)
Unlike other companies we have published our shipping charges on the home page itself because we are confident that we provide the best service at the most competitive price.
Best Rates and Transparent Pricing with No Hidden Charges
We have two pricing plans for you to choose from depending on whether you normally send small weight (500 gm to 2 Kg) or larger weight (2 to 5 Kg) shipments:
Plan 1 - This is suitable for most and would be suggested if you generally send parcels under 2 Kg
|Up to 500 gm||Each additional 500 gm|
|Zone A (Within City)||₹ 35||₹ 26|
|Zone B (Within Region 500 km)||₹ 40||₹ 31|
|Zone C (Metro to Metro)||₹ 52||₹ 43|
|Zone D (Rest of India)||₹ 59||₹ 50|
|Zone E (Special Region J&K / North East)||₹ 67||₹ 58|
|Up to 2 Kg||Each additional 1 Kg|
|Zone A (Within City)||₹ 120||₹ 50|
|Zone B (Within Region 500 km)||₹ 120||₹ 60|
|Zone C (Metro to Metro)||₹ 150||₹ 75|
|Zone D (Rest of India)||₹ 160||₹ 75|
|Zone E (Special Region J&K / North East)||₹ 180|
|Up to 4 Kg||Each additional 1 Kg|
|Zone A (Within City)||₹ 220||₹ 30|
|Zone B (Within Region 500 km)||₹ 240||₹ 35|
|Zone C (Metro to Metro)||₹ 300||₹ 45|
|Zone D (Rest of India)||₹ 310||₹ 55|
|Zone E (Special Region J&K / North East)||₹ 330|
Common for all plans:
|Fuel Surcharge % (FSC)||0|
|Cash on Delivery Fee||₹ 50.00 OR 2.00% whichever is higher|
|Reverse Pickup charge||₹ 60.00 plus Forward charges|
|Return to Origin (RTO) Charge||Same as forward freight charge|
- Rates are based on Chargeable Weight
- Chargeable weight: Dead or Volumetric weight whichever is higher
- Dead Weight is the actual weight of the parcel measured with weighing scale
- Volumetric weight is calculated as : L x B x H(cms)/3000.
- Example, if a 250gm item is shipped in a box of dimensions 17 x 10 x 15 cm with box weight of 100gm then:
- Dead Weight = 250 + 100 = 350gm
- Volumetric weight = (17 x 10 x 15)/3000 = 850 gm
- Chargeable Weight = 850 gm
- Note - To avoid volumetric billing please ensure efficient dimension of packing i.e. pack small items in small box with adequate packing material to avoid damage in transit.
- All Statutory taxes, cess, GST, entry/exit/octroi will be applicable as extra to be added to the total value