iCarry.in does not ask for any shipment volume guarantee. The rates mentioned on our home page are applied to your account. If your shipment volume increases you will enjoy discounted rates (less than on the home page) and additional services. These are customized and vary for each client.
The Government of India does not mandate GSTIN for sales under Rs. 20 lakhs annually. Hence we also do not mandate it. You can open an account and make shipments without providing a GSTIN to begin with. If additional KYC is needed at any point in the future we will let you know about it by contacting you via phone / e-mail provided in your account.
Yes, single shipments will also be picked.
Yes, there is a minimum reserve refundable deposit of Rs.1000 needed to start using our shipping services. This amount is kept in your icarry wallet and is adjusted against the shipping charges after shipment is delivered. Shipping charges are deducted only after shipment is picked and delivered. If shipment is not picked or cancelled before it is picked there is no penalty and no amount is deducted from your wallet. As the balance falls under the minimum of Rs.1000, additional top up is needed to book shipments. The amount in your wallet is safe since it does not expire and if you decide in future to close your account then the amount leftover in wallet is refundable per T&C.
Money in iCarry wallet account is refunded once you close your account with us. Refund is done as per the T&C. Refund is done to your original mode of payment used during top-up. Refund can take 4-6 weeks as all shipments in your account need to be reconciled with the courier(s) for weight discrepancies before final billing can be completed. Refund of your wallet balance may entail an administrative closure fee of Rs.100 (exclusive of GST) under certain conditions. Promotional credits received cannot be refunded.
- Top up your account with the minimum account balance as per your chosen plan. This balance is like talk-time and has lifetime validity. It is fully refundable at time of account closure. As long as you have balance you can make shipments. The cost of shipment is deducted from your balance on delivery of shipment.
- Book Shipment - CHOOSE COURIER (in case you prefer particular courier or want to see your courier & cost options) Book EXPRESS Shipment (fast) or Book STANDARD shipment (economical) shipment and print shipping label (takes less than 2 minutes). If you do not have printer you can save label as pdf and take print out later.
- Prepare the box and stick top part of shipping label (with barcode) on top of the box. The courier acknowledgement copy / courier manifest is bottom (or right) portion of shipping label separated by dotted line. Please ask the courier pickup executive to put his name, mobile number and signature on it. Keep the courier manifest for your records in case there is dispute late regarding the pickup.
- You are done! Just hand the box over to courier pickup executive who will come for pickup.
- You can track your shipment from My Shipments
- Get ESTIMATE - Domestic shipment (within India)
- Get ESTIMATE - By Courier (Domestic India)
- Get ESTIMATE - International Shipment (India to Foreign Country)
- Book Shipment - STANDARD / EXPRESS
- Book Shipment – CHOOSE COURIER
- Book Shipment - INTERNATIONAL
- CANCEL Shipment
- REVERSE Shipment
- TRACK a Shipment
- SYNC Shipment STATUS
- POST Call Back on change in Shipment STATUS
- SYNC Shipment CHARGES
- PRINT Shipment Label
- Check SERVICEABILITY by PINCODE
- Pickup Address
- ADD a new PICKUP ADDRESS
- UPDATE an existing PICKUP ADDRESS
- Delhivery – 06AAPCS9575E1ZR
- Bluedart – 27AAACB0446L1ZS
- FedEx – 27AABCF6516A1Z3
- Xpressbees – 27AAGCB3904P2ZC
- Gati – 36AADCG2096A1ZY
- Ecom Express – 07AADCE1344F1Z2
There is a Reverse shipment button on right hand side of a Delivered Shipment in My Account > My Shipments. You can click on it to book Reverse shipment. Share the shipment label and manifest with the person from whom shipment has to be picked. They need to pack, print label and put it on the parcel. Parcel has to be sealed and handed over to courier to avoid any dispute later such as goods missing. Sealed parcel will be accepted and delivered to you in same condition.
Proof of Delivery (POD) request must be raised within 5 days of the shipment being marked as Delivered. You can raise a POD request by opening Helpdesk Ticket requesting POD for the AWB marked as Delivered. Beyond 5 days is not possible to obtain POD or it will be on best effort basis only as most couriers do not entertain requests. In case the tracking shows that the Delivery is verified via OTP then a paper signature POD cannot be provided. The reason is that the shipment is marked as Delivered by the courier only after obtained an OTP from the consignee mobile. OTP verified delivery is considered a stronger proof than a paper signature.
Sometimes due to either unavoidable circumstances or due to ODA (out of delivery area) pincodes it is possible that the courier may not be able to provide door delivery. This is very rare but it can happen and is usually when consignee location is remote. In such situations we request you to ask your customer (i.e. the receiver of the parcel) to please collect from courier office within 3 business days with valid government issued ID proof. If not collected it will be returned back to shipper. Shipment charges cannot be waived in such situations.
Yes, we offer different Plans to cater to high volume, medium volume and low shipment volument shippers. At present we offer three plans.
|Monthly Fee||Free||₹ 1000 / month + GST (waived if you book minimum 1000 shipments / month) ||₹ 2000 / month + GST (waived if you book minimum 2000 shipments / month)|
|Shipment Rates Starting At||₹ 26 - 500gms *||₹ 22 - 500gms *||₹ 20 - 500 gms *|
|Support||Chat, Email, Tickets|| Chat, Email, Tickets||Call, Chat, Email, Tickets|
* Calculated at 500gms, Zone A, exclusive of GST with select courier partner. Rates may vary based on zone, weight, courier, etc.