Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Indian Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- The iCarryTM Wallet ("Wallet") is a closed loop prepaid payment instrument associated with your account on the Company Site.
- The amount in your wallet will be used to pay for services or fees of Company Site.
- No interest will be paid on any balance maintained in the Wallet.
- You need to maintain a minimum balance of ₹500 (default) to book and send shipments. The minimum balance amount requirement may vary by customer based on the type (national or international), number of shipments per month and other account criteria.
- The amount in wallet will be refunded to your designated bank account within 2 weeks of account closure.
It is your responsibility to safe-guard secret information such as this company website password (also used to access iCarryTM Wallet) and financial instrument information such as credit card number and net banking password. The company is not liable for any misuse including financial loss from your account in case of stolen credentials. You will inform the Company immediately in case of knowledge of loss or theft of password.
The Company may accept payments by cheques, credit cards, debit cards, UPI and net banking facility provides by its payment gateway partners. The payment options may be revised from time to time to increase payment options available to you and/or to improve the payment experience. We reserve the right to take legal action against you – including but not limited to sharing your data with appropriate third parties – in case of fraudulent payments. The Company can take legal action for non payment of dues and is subject to Bangalore jurisdction.
Fees for usage of Company Site and services will be communicated to you at time of account opening and to your registered email address in case of changes. The current fee structure will also be available for you to see in your account on the Company site. Continued usage of Company Site and services is considered as acceptance of fees.
Cash on Delivery
Cash on Delivery (COD) is an optional service which is chargeable as per your fee schedule. Successfully delivered COD orders will be charged Shipping Fee + COD Fee. Returned COD orders will be charged 2 x Shipping Fee.
The amount collected from successfully delivered COD orders will be remitted to your bank account. Remittance is done once a week on Friday. All COD orders delivered in Week 1 (Monday - Saturday) will be remitted on Friday of Week 2.
To avail COD please send bank account details (account name, account number and IFSC code) from your registered email address to [email protected] . If you want the COD remittance to be settled in your iCarry Wallet instead of bank account then please indicate that in your email.
COD remittance will be temporarily held in case your account is at risk of becoming negative balance.
COD remittance amount will be settled against any pending dues to the company.
1. Anything which is sent in contravention of any enactment for the time being in force.
2. Any indecent or obscene printing, painting, photograph, lithograph, engraving, book or card, or any other indecent or obscene articles.
3. Any letter, postcard, newspaper, packet or parcel having on it or on the cover thereof, any words, marks or design of an indecent, obscene, seditious, scurrilous threatening, or grossly offensive nature.
4. Any explosive, inflammable, dangerous, filthy, noxious or deleterious substance.
5. Any Living creatures or other thing which is either noxious or likely to injure postal article in course of transmission by post or any officer.
6. Tickets proposal or advertisement or any other matter relating to a lottery except to the lottery organized or authorized by Government.
7. Gold coins or bullion or both of a value exceeding Rs. 20,000/-.
More details on Dangerous Goods and Prohibited Articles can be seen here.
Account can be closed by submitting an email to us from your registered email address along with your bank account details. Any balance left in your wallet will be credited to your designated bank account within 2 weeks. Refund will not include any credits into account that are received due to reward, referrals, discounts, promotions etc. Refund will only be for amount paid via top ups into customer account. All unbilled shipments will have to be billed before account can be closed. If account is closed after less than 5 shipments are made then an account closure administrative fee of Rs.100 will be charged.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and we have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded. Refunds, if any, are at the sole discretion of the Company and are limited to the amount of order under dispute. By default, refunds will be made to same payment instrument used for Service unless otherwise specified by Client. Refunds will be credited within 5-15 business days and is dependent on bank/card.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within India, or in relation to postings from India. All advertising is intended solely for the Indian market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
The laws of India govern these terms and conditions. By accessing and using this website you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are advised to re-read this page on a regular basis to ensure awareness of any change in terms and conditions.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers. You can also write to us at:
Silver County Road, Off Harlur Road
Bangalore – 560068, India